Thanks to everyone who attended the webinar! If you couldn’t attend the live broadcast, here’s the video and slide deck.
With the recent release of the Angular 2 Beta, you’re probably asking if it’s worth it to make the jump from Angular 1. During this talk, we’ll share some tips and tricks on migration, as well as concepts that we learned along the way when migrating from Angular 1 to Angular 2. Wijmo has been developing controls in Angular 1 for quite some time now, and migrating our controls to the new Angular 2 beta was a pretty straightforward process.
- Introduction to TypeScript and Angular 2.0 beta
- The process of converting a Microsoft MVVM-featured application (the Microsoft DataServices QuickStart sample) from Angular 1.x to Angular 2.0, including:
- About the component and companion template role syntax using plain HTML and Wijmo controls (including Angular 2 FlexGrid and Input controls)
- Additional tips and tricks to enhance your experience in Visual Studio
- Sample Source: http://demos.wijmo.com/5/SampleExplorer/SampleExplorer/Sample/PortingFromSL/Angular/Code
- Live Demo: http://demos.wijmo.com/5/Angular/PortingFromSL/PortingFromSL/