We are hard at working getting ready for Version 1 of Wijmo that is coming in December! In the meantime, we have released a build that is very close to what Version 1 will look like.
Wijmo 0.9.0 features some major refactoring. The biggest change is that every widget is now in the jquery.wijmo namespace rather than jquery.ui. This was a recommendation from the jQuery UI team and they gave us important guidance during this change. There is no difference in how the widgets are used, but there is a difference in some of the theming. Class names on elements now reflect the wijmo namespace. For example, ui-wijmenu is now wijmo-wijmenu. This will only affect those that have customized their CSS beyond ThemeRoller specific to our Wijmo classes. ThemeRoller themes are not affected since we kept the jQuery UI CSS Framework classes.
Download Wijmo 0.9.0: [Download not found]
Wijmo Open – CDN
Wijmo Complete – CDN
jQuery UI: http://ajax.aspnetcdn.com/ajax/jquery.ui/1.8.6/jquery-ui.min.js
jQuery Templating Plugin: http://cdn.wijmo.com/external/jquery.tmpl.min.js
jQuery Globalization Plugin: http://cdn.wijmo.com/external/jquery.glob.min.js
BGiframe Plugin: http://cdn.wijmo.com/external/jquery.bgiframe-2.1.3-pre.js
Mousewheel Plugin: http://cdn.wijmo.com/external/jquery.mousewheel.min.js
What’s New in 0.9.0
- All widgets have been renamed (file and namespaces) to conform to jQuery UI naming patterns.
- The widget names have not changed, in most cases you only need to change the script reference.
- Name change to specific wijmo css classnames.
- The decorator widgets have been renamed.
- WAI-ARIA support added to widgets
- Loads more… read the change log
Stay tuned for the official launch of Wijmo Version 1!