Explore ReportViewer’s Features
When paired with ComponentOne Ultimate’s FlexReport, a .NET reporting solution, and Web API, ReportViewer allows your users to generate powerful, fast reports and display them in web or hybrid mobile apps.
Every feature you’d expect from a document viewer is included out-of-the-box:
- Print and page setup support
- Responsive viewer
- Document map
- Full-screen and resizing options
- Continuous scrolling options
Generate fast, powerful reports with FlexReport
- Fast: Benchmarked with 200% better performance than competition
- Migrate: Import from your current reporting engine quickly and easily
- Beautiful data visualization: Enhanced rendering sharpens text, shape, and border rendering.
Wijmo’s HTML5 ReportViewer calls a web API that renders the document for a web application.
Create code-free reports with FlexReport Designer
With GrapeCity’s ComponentOne Ultimate bundle, you’ll be able to create code-free .NET reports with the standalone FlexReport Designer app. You can migrate SSRS and Crystal Reports easily with FlexReport.
- Customize the Designer to your needs with source code
- Use Snap Lines to show or align distance from the controls
- Expand and collapse Sections and Subsections
- Display Section and Subsection header strips with Show Captions settings. Select from All, Sections, Hairline, or Hidden
- Use the Chart Editors at Design time to set Chart Field’s Properties, Data sources, and Visual Effects
- Add, edit, or remove Data Sources, Parameters, Sort Expressions, or Calculated Fields with the Data Tab
- Edit Sort Expressions and Calculated Fields in the Expression Editor
- Automatically align numbers to the left and other values to the right with the Align General button