What is Wijmo 5?
— Param Kahlon, General Manager, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Engineering
Read more about Microsoft Dynamics and Wijmo 5
Why Wijmo 5?
Wijmo 5 was designed with mobile browser support built in from the start. Responsive layouts and touch support were major factors in the design and implementation of every Wijmo 5 control.
First Class Angular 1 and 2 Support
Wijmo’s Explorer Fully Supports the Angular 2. Read more.
Built on TypeScript
Highly Performant and Lightweight
With Wijmo 5 we had an opportunity to completely rethink and rewrite our controls. We have chosen to target modern browsers and this has enabled us to create the fastest and most lightweight controls in the market. Every control is optimized for size and speed. Plus, Wijmo 5 has no dependencies on any external libraries. It does not require jQuery, jQueryUI, or anything else. Create applications that load faster and are easier to deploy!
Browse, search, view source code and run all of our samples using the Wijmo 5 Sample Explorer.
Shows how to use all the controls in Wijmo 5, as well as the infrastructure shared by all the controls.
Shows how to perform common tasks with FlexGrid, our fast and flexible data-bound grid control.
Shows how to perform common tasks with FlexChart, our beautiful and easy-to-use chart control.
Shows how to perform common tasks with all the Input controls in Wijmo 5.
Shows how to get started with LinearGauge and RadialGauge, our smart and flexible gauge controls.
Shows how to get started with FlexPie, our flexible pie chart control.
What Our Customers Say
— Aaron Mendez, Manager of User Experience, Thomson Reuters
— BJ Jeong, Cisco
- Added wijmo.chart.hierarchical.Sunburst control. The control displays hierarhical data as multi-level pie charts. Sunburst Sample
- Added wijmo.chart.analytics.Waterfall class. The Waterfall series represents data values with cumulative effects(Waterfall chart). Waterfall Sample
- Added ReportViewer sample, which includes a client-side ReportViewer control that uses FlexReport on the server to render reports. ReportViewer Sample
- wijmo.pdf – added support for drawing SVG images (the PdfPageArea.drawSvg method).
- Added customized filter for FlexSheet, make the filtering behave exactly like in Excel.
- Updated the cell ranges processing in formula that Insert/delete row/column will update affected cell ranges in formulas.
- Added a CollectionView.sortComparer property to support using custom value comparers such as Dave Koele’s “natural sorting”: http://www.davekoelle.com/alphanum.html
- Angular 2 – adapted to Angular 2 RC.3 Angular2 Info
- Angular 2: the ‘initialized’ event and ‘isInitialized’ boolean property are added to all components. The event triggers when the bindings on the component and all its child components have been initialized, and the property changes its value from false to true at this moment. Note that ‘isInitialized’ is a dynamic property, in a sense is that it’s not exposed as a TypeScript property out of the component interface, so it should be read using the component[‘isInitialized’] syntax.