Fast and Lightweight
- We build small: our most popular control, FlexGrid, has a base size of <150 KB.
- Wijmo’s controls are lightning-fast. Try the benchmark demo.
Flexible and Extensible
- Our easy-to-read, flexible API has a low learning curve and allows you to extend controls to meet your needs.
- Controls are designed to have a simple core with as many extensibility points as possible. FlexGrid’s core has all the standard features of a data grid, but complex filtering, grouping, and more, are available as extensions.
Familiar and Easy-to-Use
Controls: What’s Included in Wijmo 5
Input and Navigation
- Sunburst Chart
- FlexChart Extensions
- Chart Gestures
- Export to Image
First-Class Framework Support
AngularJS and Angular
Wijmo’s Explorer fully supports Angular. In addition, we ship and maintain AngularJS directives for all of our controls and use it in most of our samples.
Our controls are fully supported in ReactJS, including FlexGrid, FlexChart, Input, and Gauges.
More Interop Options
We’re always thinking about new directions for Wijmo.
VueJS: How to Create Great VueJS Applications Using Wijmo Controls
KnockoutJS: Read about our Knockout support
What you’ll get with TypeScript:
Additional Benefits of Wijmo 5:
- ICollectionView provides a familiar experience for .NET developers migrating to HTML5
- All Wijmo 5 controls can be bound to CollectionView
Wijmo Works for Everyone: Globalization, Accessibility, and Minimized Network Usage
- Extensive accessibility support, including ARIA and keyboard support
- Globalization support for over 40 different cultures
- Small and modular distribution files to minimize network usage
- Performance optimized controls to utilize less resources
Accessibility in Wijmo FlexGrid
Browse, search, view source code and run all of our samples using the Wijmo 5 Sample Explorer.
Wijmo 5 Control Explorer
Shows how to use all the controls in Wijmo 5, as well as the infrastructure shared by all the controls.
Perform common tasks with FlexGrid, our fast and flexible data-bound grid control.
Perform common tasks with FlexChart, our beautiful and easy-to-use chart control.
Get started with LinearGauge and RadialGauge, our smart and flexible gauge controls.
Get started with TreeView, our hierarchical navigation tree with collapse/expand, full formatting, and image options.
- The SPEC method, which allows you to determine which framework will work best for you
What Our Customers Say
— Aaron Mendez, Manager of User Experience, Thomson Reuters
— BJ Jeong, Cisco
- Improved accessibility by adding ARIA 1.1 built-in support Accessibility Sample | Accessibility Blog
- Added a Column.maxLength property to limit the length of the built-in editor’s input element.
- [Angular] For FlexGrid with [imeEnabled]=”true” and a cell editor represented by a cell edit template, cell editing can now be correctly initiated by IME input.
- StockChart samples reworked to use Quandle financial data service instead of the abolished Yahoo Finance.
Read more about the Build 334 Release
Wijmo build 5.20172.334
- Accessibility Sample | Accessibility Blog
- Learn Wijmo | Learn Wijmo Blog
- TreeMap Intro Sample
- React External Modules Sample
- Vue2 External Modules Sample
SampleExplorer to search, filter by framework and even browse source code for all of our samples.