Fast and Lightweight
- We build small: our most popular control, FlexGrid, has a base size of 113 KB.
- Wijmo’s controls are lightning-fast. Try the benchmark demo.
Flexible and Extensible
- Our easy-to-read, flexible API has a low learning curve and allows you to extend controls to meet your needs.
- Controls are designed to have a simple core with as many extensibility points as possible. FlexGrid’s core has all the standard features of a data grid, but complex filtering, grouping, and more, are available as extensions.
Controls: What’s Included in Wijmo 5
Input and Navigation
- Sunburst Chart
- FlexChart Extensions
- Chart Gestures
- Export to Image
First-Class Framework Support
AngularJS and Angular 2
Wijmo’s Explorer fully supports Angular 2. In addition, we ship and maintain AngularJS directives for all of our controls and use it in most of our samples.
Our controls are fully supported in ReactJS, including FlexGrid, FlexChart, Input, and Gauges.
More Interop Options
We’re always thinking about new directions for Wijmo.
VueJS: How to Create Great VueJS Applications Using Wijmo Controls
KnockoutJS: Read about our Knockout support
What you’ll get with TypeScript:
Additional Benefits of Wijmo 5:
- ICollectionView provides a familiar experience for .NET developers migrating to HTML5
- All Wijmo 5 controls can be bound to CollectionView
Browse, search, view source code and run all of our samples using the Wijmo 5 Sample Explorer.
Wijmo 5 Control Explorer
Shows how to use all the controls in Wijmo 5, as well as the infrastructure shared by all the controls.
Perform common tasks with FlexGrid, our fast and flexible data-bound grid control.
Perform common tasks with FlexChart, our beautiful and easy-to-use chart control.
Get started with LinearGauge and RadialGauge, our smart and flexible gauge controls.
Get started with TreeView, our hierarchical navigation tree with collapse/expand, full formatting, and image options.
What Our Customers Say
— Aaron Mendez, Manager of User Experience, Thomson Reuters
— BJ Jeong, Cisco
What’s New in 2017 v1
- TreeView Intro Sample
- OLAP Server Intro Sample
- FilterPanel Sample
- FlexGrid Finance Sample
- ServerCollectionView Sample
- PeriodicSunburst sample | Rethinking the Periodic Table with Wijmo’s Sunburst blog
- Integrating Wijmo Controls with Module Loaders and Bundlers
Use the SampleExplorer to search, filter by framework and even browse source code for all of our samples.
- [Angular1/Angular2] An ngModel directive specified on a WjMultiSelect directive/component is now mapped to the ‘checkedItems’ property, instead of the ‘selectedValue’ property. The previously used mapping to the ‘selectedValue’ property didn’t have any practical sense, so this change should not hurt your code.
- Angular 2 WjFlexGrid component – added the following constructor parameter: @Inject(ChangeDetectorRef) cdRef: ChangeDetectorRef This change may affect your code in case if you use custom components derived from WjFlexGrid. You need to add this last constructor parameter to these components if this is the case.
- Added wijmo.nav module with the TreeView control. (See TreeViewIntro sample for details). TreeView Intro
- Added new MultiAutoComplete control to wijmo.input module. MultiAutoComplete Sample
- Added gradient color support in chart controls. (See FlexChartIntro sample for details). FlexChart Intro
- Added server-side support for wijmo.olap. To use server-side data providers, set the itemsSource property to a URL string pointing to a WebAPI service.
- Add mobile support to reportviewer control. Added a thresholdWidth property to switch mobile or PC UI template. If width of control is smaller than thresholdWidth, mobile UI will be applied. If width of control is equal or greater than thresholdWidth, PC template will be applied. If thresholdWidth is set to 0, then only PC template is applied and if it’s set to a large number e.g. 9999, then only mobile template is applied.
- [Angular2] Improved Wijmo components inheritance experience. Every Wijmo component/directive now have a corresponding variable exported from the component’s module that represents its @Component/@Directive decorator properties.
- [Angular2] Restored CustomizedComponents sample.
- [Angular2] Component metadata variables made typed using the IWjComponentMeta and IWjDirectiveMeta interfaces (for components and directives respectively).
- [Angular 2] Every Wijmo component constructor now calls the special ‘created’ method. If you create a custom component inherited from a Wijmo component, and need to perform some initializations in its constructor then instead of declaring a constructor you can just override the ‘created’ method and perform initializations in it. This will prevent you from the necessity to maintain constructor parameters and keep them in synch with parameters of the base Wijmo component. The details of how Angular processes components inheritance can be found here: https://github.com/angular/angular/commit/f5c8e09
- [Angular 2] Samples moved to Angular 2.4.
- Added pluralization feature to the wijmo.format method. see http://wijmo.com/5/docs/topic/wijmo.Module.html#formatThe for details and an example.
- Added FlexGrid draggingColumnOver and draggingRowOver events to provide control over drop targets (e.g. prevent users from moving certain columns to certain positions).
- Improved FlexGridFilter performance when displaying long value lists.
- Removed deprecated properties ‘disabled’ and ‘required’. These were replaced in build 5.20162.192 with ‘isDisabled’ and ‘isRequired’, in order to avoid conflicts with standard HTML attributes in the markup.