Fast and Lightweight
- We build small: our most popular control, FlexGrid, has a base size of <150 KB.
- Wijmo’s controls are lightning-fast. Try the benchmark demo.
Flexible and Extensible
- Our easy-to-read, flexible API has a low learning curve and allows you to extend controls to meet your needs.
- Controls are designed to have a simple core with as many extensibility points as possible. FlexGrid’s core has all the standard features of a data grid, but complex filtering, grouping, and more, are available as extensions.
Familiar and Easy-to-Use
Controls: What’s Included in Wijmo 5
Input and Navigation
- Sunburst Chart
- FlexChart Extensions
- Chart Gestures
- Export to Image
First-Class Framework Support
AngularJS and Angular
Wijmo’s Explorer fully supports Angular. In addition, we ship and maintain AngularJS directives for all of our controls and use it in most of our samples.
Our controls are fully supported in ReactJS, including FlexGrid, FlexChart, Input, and Gauges.
More Interop Options
We’re always thinking about new directions for Wijmo.
VueJS: How to Create Great VueJS Applications Using Wijmo Controls
KnockoutJS: Read about our Knockout support
What you’ll get with TypeScript:
Additional Benefits of Wijmo 5:
- ICollectionView provides a familiar experience for .NET developers migrating to HTML5
- All Wijmo 5 controls can be bound to CollectionView
Browse, search, view source code and run all of our samples using the Wijmo 5 Sample Explorer.
Wijmo 5 Control Explorer
Shows how to use all the controls in Wijmo 5, as well as the infrastructure shared by all the controls.
Perform common tasks with FlexGrid, our fast and flexible data-bound grid control.
Perform common tasks with FlexChart, our beautiful and easy-to-use chart control.
Get started with LinearGauge and RadialGauge, our smart and flexible gauge controls.
Get started with TreeView, our hierarchical navigation tree with collapse/expand, full formatting, and image options.
- The SPEC method, which allows you to determine which framework will work best for you
What Our Customers Say
— Aaron Mendez, Manager of User Experience, Thomson Reuters
— BJ Jeong, Cisco
- [Documentation] New Learn Wijmo app with over 300 lessons including fiddles that introduce the main features in all Wijmo modules. Learn Wijmo | Learn Wijmo Blog
- [TypeScript] Library has been adapted to TypeScript 2.2.
- [Angular] Angular samples’ package.json have been upgraded to Angular 4. Angular resources
- New TreeMap chart control is added to the wijmo.chart.hierarchical module. The TreeMapIntro sample (PureJS/AngularJS/Angular) is added to showcase the control’s features. TreeMap Intro Sample
Added new properties to the PivotChart control:
- showTitle: whether the chart should include an automatically generated title.
- showLegend: whether the chart should include a legend.
- Added new properties to the PivotGrid control:
- – showRowFieldHeaders: whether the grid’s top-left panel should display row field headers
- – showColumnFieldHeaders: whether the grid’s top-left panel should display row field headers
- Added a new Gauge.tickSpacing property to allow customization of the spacing between tickmarks
- Added the FlexSheet.addFunction method, that replaces the obsolete addCustomFunction method. Custom functions added using this method support references to cells in another sheets, and also provide function parameter values in a more consistent manner – as two dimensional arrays of resolved values.
- Added Angular versions of the OlapIntro, OlapModal and PdfExport samples.
- Learn Wijmo | Learn Wijmo Blog
- TreeMap Intro Sample
- React External Modules Sample
- Vue2 External Modules Sample
- PDF Export Sample
- TreeView Intro
- ServerCollectionView sample
- FlexGrid Finance sample
- The FlexSheet.addCustomFunction method is marked as obsolete. Please use the FlexSheet.addFunction method instead.